Saturday, April 25, 2020

where I discover that I am very ordinary

In this confinement universe where I am living, I sleep more than before and have vivid dreams, which I never had before. This morning I woke up at 6 as regular and thenwent back to bed to continue sleeping and dreaming. I was house guest of Dr. Jacky, then decided to leave and took my bag and walked to the train station. The train was leaving and I was missing it, but in the end I got inside and I was travelling. Then I remembered that I had a car stationed nearby so why I was running after the train?

Running after a leaving train is the most common and ordinary of all dreams. Millions are and have been dreaming of missing the train. My mind works like everybody else's and uses the most average and commonplace of images. I am not special. I am normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment