Saturday, September 26, 2020

James Thompson: We are being titrated

Now we are in a time of uncertainty, and the advice and exhortations are likely to change every couple of weeks. Adults should understand that we are titrating our responses to a hazard, and that even though case increases are probably not exponential, they are on an upward path. That said, it is hard to obtain commitment when the rules vary so much. Insurrection seems unlikely, but actual non-compliance will probably increase.
My beloved city Kfar Saba has just been declared "Red City", meaning that the number of infected is increasing exponentially and has passed some number. Prof Thompson explains that the number of positives is unrelated to the number of people falling ill. But fatties like me are in danger. More than that I did not understood. Anyway, I am at home trying to work. Found several projects misfiled and forgotten - now is the time to update my work schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment