Friday, September 18, 2020

New Jewish Year

At 2 PM today the country goes into isolation for three weeks. The coronavirus epidemic is raging and each day some 5000 catches it.  There are 50,000 active cases aka sick people. For the younger people is a bad flu, for adults it may take two weeks in bed, for elders like me it means a stay in the hospital on respirator and then a painful death.  As for me, I must be in good shape and healthy since last night I had a wet dream. I am surprised since it is an adolescent exuberance  uncommon at my legendary age. Six signed contracts are waiting - a lot of work - I need motivation. Grandchildren are sick, Shkeddy has the aftosa virus (the hoof-and-mouth disease which I knew as a South American bovine disease), another is allergic to gluten. Friends are not calling and when they do, we have nothing to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment