Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Reality and Dreams

Yesterday evening I went down to buy sour bread and the bald Yemeni behind the counter was flirting with a good looking woman I had been ogling, and he was making her to blush. The brown baker raised her hand across the counter to hit her - a gesture of good nature dominance. He noticed that I was looking and said "It is nothing, she is my neighbor". Then, to dissimulate, "Bye, sister". I left depressed.

Drank some wine and slept well. Had a beautiful happy dream, I was in high school, but not like the drab unisex Colegio Nacional Mariano Moreno but a colorful building with fresh bright-eyed girls.

These things should not happen to an over seventy fat Jewish man. I'll never be young again, the light flirting is finished for me. Now, what?

No comments:

Post a Comment