Friday, February 16, 2018

Russian Conspiracy

I read the indictment against a Russian political organization intended to defeat Hillary Clinton's candidacy. It is probable that I had seen some of their posts and articles, but I do not think it was effective. Anyway, their activities were hostile to America. 

I am still wondering what is the health condition of Hillary. I do not think her passing out was staged (pic). I remember a convincing short film explaining that she suffered from Parkinson disease. Was it true? The internet lost interest in her and the truth will emerge only some years from now.

Also I am sure the Russians had nothing to do with the Flint water scandal. I followed the affair from its very beginning. The media presented it as a textbook case of racists poisoning poor blacks, which was totally untrue, and made me lose all confidence in American media.

2 comments:

  1. There is a Jewish conspiracy behind the Russian conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an Azeri pulling the strings behind the Jewish conspiracy managing the Russian conspiracy. How is that the Azeri people was Persian and now is Turkish? Basically they are Sakha from Khwarezm.

    ReplyDelete