Friday, May 17, 2019

Deplatforming

Ten years old Heartiste blog just disappeared from the internet and nothing related to it can be found through google or other search machines. It was a gross and offensive etzesgibber (advice-giver) about how to seduce girls. Once I commented on the blog that cynically manipulating a girl into the feeling that she was developing a stable relationship only to leave her was immoral. Not that I never did abandon a lover, but I always believed bona fide that I was to marry the girl in question. I always suffered much in the break-up and was never cynical or exploitative.

The epidemy of deplatforming is raging all over the internet. Spandrell is moving his blog out of the public sphere to a private address, in a futile anticipatory move. I commented that it is useless because in a totalitarian environment there is no place to hide, only strict secrecy and camouflage. He should know because he is from the former Soviet Union (I presume). 

No comments:

Post a Comment