Wednesday, May 15, 2019

The Eight Wonder of the World

"Start saving young" is a good advise, because compound interest is a miracle. Looking back (I have more past than future) I owe my present relative prosperity to early accumulation added to my parents' hard work and saving.

But there is more to that. My current abundance of projects is a direct consequence of thirty years of work and writing articles and books with no immediate monetary or prestige results. Suddenly I am known and strangers beg me to manage their projects. For long it was like my work was not noticed, but it was and now it is producing fruits.

I tried to have children while young, but it did not work out as planned. Having children was much more difficult than imagined and took much more time. Anyway, now my children are producing marvelous grandchildren, making me happy. Compound interest equation is working also here.



No comments:

Post a Comment