Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Antiballistic missile

It was announced that an Israeli antiballistic missile was successfully tried in Alaska. That means that we have some defense even if Iran produces nuclear weapons and sends it by the ballistic missile it already has. I just thought about the commercial applications of this new Israeli product. All European countries are exposed to nuclear missiles and they are protected by NATO. Japan is naked in face of North Korea's missiles. Australia may want to have one too. The market for this new weapon must be vast. We may be competing with the US but the world is big enough for all of us. Maybe we can't sell it because of American veto. In short, I know nothing. I do know I am losing a lot of money on the Israeli Communication Satellite company shares. BTW, wanted to order lithium batteries for my sweeper robot but the Chinese stopped selling them.

I assumed that they wanted to keep Lithium for themselves, but apparently methamphetamine labs buy these batteries as reducing agent. Anyway, I ordered a set from Turkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment