Monday, January 13, 2020

Prosperity in Sight

"Wall Street hits record, boosted by trade and earnings optimism". The Iran clerics are humiliated, China forced to sign a trade accord with America, peace on Earth and rising prosperity. My saving have inflated to meaningless numbers and inexplicably I feel anxious and have difficulty to start working. I received five new projects, I have to reject the Mishor Adumim winery project (but I am postponing it because feel unable to say no). Maybe Chinese chochmes (cleverness) will rise my spirit.

Zhuangzi and Huizi were walking on the bank overlooking the river Hao, when the former said, ‘These fishes come out, and play about at their ease – that is the enjoyment of fishes.’ The other said, ‘You are not a fish; how do you know what is the enjoyment of fishes?’ Zhuangzi rejoined, ‘You are not I. How do you know that I do not know what constitutes the enjoyment of fishes?’

But I don't get the cleverness of the Chinese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment