Friday, January 31, 2020

The Incredible Year 2019

I don't think I remember such a good year in the bourse. The IMF blog shows 30% profits on USA stocks, and TASE is not far behind, IMF attributes the bonanza to concerted international monetary easing, that is, extra cheap (better than costless) credit. Its effect will be felt throughout 2020, so says the IMF. It is also planning macro counter-cyclical steps, because the world has entered the late phase of the commercial cycle.

In other words, a managed crash is being planned, and I should think to move my 2019 profits to safe assets. But I cannot find any.

There is no safety in our 3D universe. Only fools imagine that there are safe refuges somewhere. I am investing in evermore risky thingies. As the Mancal used to ask: What happens if the worse comes to worst? What can happen to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment