Saturday, November 14, 2020

Epidemic Blues

I am working very slowly and constantly distracted. I have promised an important project and am unable to comply with any deadline. On the table are a supermarket permit, very urgent, yet it is taking me now three days and yet cannot see the end. Waiting is KATZA'A, two new food shops, the very large garage and the northern shopping center. And I have rejected many orders. Cannot cope. And why did I complicated myself in these jobs? I do not need the money. My daughters do not accept my money. I have retired a decade ago. My grandchildren need nothing. Each one of them seems to have a children fashion outlet at home, and a toys shop. Old Jews like me are walking in the street, exercising. Well, now, to work. Arbeit!  The medals are East Germany's Workers Medals, in their three ranks (probably gold, silver, bronze, although I can't see the difference). 
I also deserve the  Stakhanovite (стахановское) medal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment